How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android — It is really common for us to delete the old message that we think is not important. However, it also often happens that we are unintentionally deleting the messages that are important. Some of us may become panic when it happened. If you are also experiencing this kind of psychological state, please control yourself because the deleted messages can be recovered anyway. In this article, I will show you step by step the way to recovering the deleted WhatsApp messages.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android
Here are the steps of How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android for you to read and follow:
- Make sure that the auto-backup feature on your WhatsApp is enabled in the past time.
- Then, launch WhatsApp on your Android smartphone.
- Go to Settings, and select Chats.
- Now, tap the Chat backup.
- Then, tap the Back Up button.
- After you finish creating a backup, uninstall the app.
- Open PlayStore to redownload and reinstall WhatsApp on your Android smartphone.
- Log in with the number of the backup you created previously.
- Next, restore the backups. Select the older date of your backups so you can recover your older messages that have already been deleted.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can restore or recover the deleted messages on WhatsApp.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀